We’re pleased to provide you with a sneak peek of our new Azure Security solution, 5nine AzSec, now in public Beta.
If you’ve ever gotten frustrated configuring VM network traffic rules and managing logs in the Azure Portal, then this product is for you.
5nine AzSec is an intuitive application that creates, maintains and manages inbound/outbound traffic rules for virtual machines in Azure. Firewall log data is also collected, displayed and managed in a central console.
The Beta version is offered as a standalone application, or comes bundled as an integrated solution with 5nine Cloud Security. The bundled offering enables hybrid cloud administrators to manage firewall rules and logs across Azure and Hyper-V from a single access point. These events can also be forwarded to Splunk and other SIEM systems.
5nine AzSec solves for a multitude of challenges that Azure Administrators face:
- Simplified Anomaly Discovery: The firewall log export allows you to view and analyze firewall log data with 5nine Cloud Security Anomaly Analysis, Splunk or other SIEM systems.
- Meet Compliance Mandates: Utilize log retention and analysis with Cloud Security, Splunk or another SIEM systems.
- Automate Firewall Rule Configuration: Built-in templates enable you to easily apply firewall rules and reduce the risk of misconfiguration for virtual machines running in the Azure environment.
- Easy Firewall Configuration: Apply firewall rules in just a few steps, rather than the complexity of scripting or using the Azure portal.
- Streamline OMS Alert Configuration: Define queries and set thresholds to configure Azure firewall alerts in OMS.
- Monitor Azure from One Location: Review your Azure subscription resource groups, status, usage and billing summary from within 5nine’s interface.
We’re truly excited to extend you an invitation to try the 5nine AzSec Beta and provide feedback about your experience.